What Is Breach Plan Connect®?
Breach Plan Connect, powered by NetDiligence®, is a turnkey solution for developing an incident response plan. BPC is designed to help your senior managers oversee and coordinate your organization’s response to a cyber incident.
Senior managers must have an actionable incident response plan (IRP) to:
- Prevent organizational chaos when a breach occurs
- Establish and document clear action steps, roles, and responsibilities in the event of a breach
- Help minimize the cost of data breach recovery
- Help limit the severity of business interruption
- Meet your regulatory duties and help defend against a charge of ‘negligence’ and reduce the risk of litigation and regulatory exposures.
Cyber incidents are business problems, as well as technical problems. It doesn’t matter if the incident was caused by an external attack; how well your organization handles a cyber incident could make or break its future.
Question: What do the following all have in common?
- The total number of cyber incidents occurring every year
- The length of time it takes to resolve a cyber incident
- The severity of cyberattacks
Answer: They’re all increasing.