A Marketing Program for Your Practice
Data breaches and privacy violations dominate today’s headlines. The volume and severity of incidents seem to increase every year. Forward-thinking law firms like yours have built entire practice areas to address this growing problem. Do your firm’s clients know that?
The NetDiligence Breach Coach® Cyber Portal can position your firm to receive that critical first call following a breach event, but it also provides a platform like no other to truly showcase all the areas of expertise your firm has to offer.
Our portal not only positions you as the go-to authority in the event of a data breach, but it enables you to grow your share of the market in privacy and data security.
Make the most of your expertise
The NetDiligence Authorized Breach Coach® program positions you as a specialist in data privacy and breach response, enabling you to expand your market reach and showcase your expertise. As affirmation by an industry leader, the Breach Coach seal differentiates your firm from competitors.
- Your firm’s clients HAVE cyber risk. Give them free access to your Breach Coach Cyber Portal as a value-added benefit of their relationship with the firm. They’ll learn they can come to you with all their data security & privacy needs.
- Promote your Breach Coach Cyber Portal in your social media outlets, on your firm’s blog, at client meetings and in your email communications.
- Deliver value-added services exclusively through your Breach Coach Cyber Portal. If you provide Incident Response Planning or Tabletop Exercises, add information about those services to your portal and direct clients to login to get the details.
- Showcase your specialists as “coaches.” In addition to Breach Coach, you might choose to set up a HIPAA Coach or a Data Security Coach to answer questions from clients.
- Establish mutual referrals with preferred third-party data breach providers and feature them along with your other coaches. Alliance partners can promote your services while you promote theirs, driving business on both sides.