Vela Insurance Services is pleased to announce a partnership with NetDiligence®. NetDiligence® is a Cyber Risk Assessment Services company that works with leading insurers in the Technology/Cyber Liability marketplace.
In 2010, the Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC) reported 662 breaches involving 16 million personal records.
The eRisk Hub®, powered by NetDiligence®, is a portal that provides tools and resources to help your clients understand the exposures, establish response plans and minimize the effects of breaches on their organizations.
Key features of the eRisk Hub® portal are:
- Incident Roadmap – Includes suggested steps to take following a network or data breach incident, free consultation with a Breach Coach and access to a breach response team.
- News Center–cyber risk stories, security and compliance blogs, security news, risk management events and helpful industry links.
- Learning Center–best–practices articles, white papers and webinars from leading technical and legal practitioners.
- Risk Manager Tools – Assists you in managing your cyber risk including a self-assessment and state breach notification laws.
- eRisk Resources – A directory to quickly find external resources with expertise in pre-and post-breach disciplines.
David P. Lucey, Vice President and Professional Liability Product Line Manager, commented: “The Technology/Cyber area is an area of great growth in our book of business and with our new partnership with NetDiligence, we are confident this will provide a great resource to our brokers and insureds and help us with further growth in the Technology market segment”.
For more information on Vela’s new eRisk Hub® partnership with NetDiligence®, please contact your Vela Professional Liability Risk Specialist.