NetDiligence is pleased to introduce Lunch & Learn webinars to discuss emerging technologies and their impact on cyber liability insurers. Bring your lunch and join us for 45 minutes of real-world information about how technology is changing the nature of cyber risk and the implications for insurers underwriting that risk. Conceptually visionary and pragmatically useful, these sessions should not be missed!
IoT’s Role in Transforming Healthcare
Date & Time: Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017 at Noon EDT
Presenters: Vinny Sakore, CTO of NetDiligence®, and Paul Otto, Senior Associate at Hogan Lovells
The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming healthcare. It is propelling healthcare to shift from the hospital to the home. But IoT is still emergent and introducing new privacy and security concerns. We show why IoT is important to transforming healthcare, and how it is impacting markets globally. We also discuss IoT’s impact to the cyber risk industry supporting healthcare providers.
- An overview of the Internet of Things (IoT) and how it is impacting the healthcare landscape
- Core concerns of IoT to risk managers and insurers
- Technologies and vendors propelling the IoT industry
IoT: Managing Risk in a Connected World
Date & Time: Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017 at Noon EDT
Presenters: Vinny Sakore, CTO of NetDiligence® and Matt Ahrens, Co-Founder of Crypsis
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a key building block for digital business. It is also quickly emerging as a key component for almost every aspect of human interaction. But IoT is still emergent and potentially a security risk. We show why IoT is important, how to identify IoT hot spots in your business, and the technologies and methodologies to secure them.
- An overview of the Internet of Things (IoT) current landscape
- Impact of IoT to enterprises and cyber risk insurers
- Technologies and vendors that propel the IoT industry
Cyber Threat Intelligence: Is There an ROI for the Cyber Risk Industry?
Date & Time: Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017 at Noon EDT
Presenter: Vinny Sakore, CTO of NetDiligence®
Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) is a key building block of a comprehensive information security program. But CTI is also misunderstood and overhyped. We show what CTI is, why it is important to the cyber risk industry and how to distinguish between the different types of CTI services. We also discuss use cases that demonstrate the return on investment with implementing cyber threat intelligence services as a loss control tool.
- An understanding of what cyber threat intelligence is and is not
- Core cyber threat intelligence value proposition to enterprises and cyber risk insurers
- Technologies and vendors that propel the cyber threat intelligence (CTI) industry